Flyers for “Student Life” events are the only printed items an individual department may produce themselves. Any flyer promoting a program, seminar, workshop, etc. targeted to an “outside” audience must be designed and produced by Public Relations.
- If you produce a “Student Life” flyer, it must be emailed to Public Relations for approval/revisions before printing or posting.
- Your Student Life flyer should include:
- Date, time and location of event and event name
- What’s happening or being offered at the event
- Contact information if someone has questions about the event (phone number and email address)
- Your club or organization’s logo. If you do not have a logo, please use a CCTC logo (if you don’t have one, PR can provide)
- The college’s disclaimer should be placed at the bottom of your flyer in very small type (Central Carolina Technical College does not discriminate in employment or admissions on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, religion, disability, or any other protected class.)